RICOH MP 2852
This innovative digital imaging system offers an exciting combination of multifunction versatility, affordability and convenience to customize document management workflow and enhance office productivity
Accomplish every task with incredible speed and convenience. The MP 2852 offers all-in-one performance for fast, cost effective workflow.
- Deliver exceptional multifunction performance with built-in printing, copying, color scanning and faxing. The MP 2852 is available in two configurations—a standard scan/print version and a highly-configurable copier version, which can also be modified to print, scan or fax to suit your office environment. The MP 2852 is available in a standard scan/print configuration.
- Generate up to 28 black-and white pages-per-minute and proceed to the next job quickly.
- Execute workflows seamlessly with a wide range of document distribution tools and widgets that can be tailored for your office for maximum convenience.
- Reprint, refax or scan instantly with the built-in Document Server. It stores up to 3,000 frequently-used documents to expedite workflow.
Share More Efficiently
With its wide range of scanning capabilities, this digital imaging system enables quick electronic document capture and convenient distribution options for incredible flexibility, productivity and value.
- Capture documents in monochrome or in vibrant color and reduce file sizes with high-compression PDF for faster transmission and printing without compromising image quality.
- Distribute documents instantly with Scan-to-Email or automate document sharing and archiving with Scan to Folder.
- Employ Scan-to-URL for network flexibility. Users can store the document on the Hard Disk Drive to reduce network traffic and view and download files via Web browser.
- Preview electronic documents as full-color thumbnails for accurate review that can enhance efficiency while minimizing wasted supplies.
Deliver High-Quality Results
The MP 2852 offers powerful network printing to ensure fast-moving workflows and affordable output.
- Simplify print jobs with the icon-driven, preset PCL6 user interface driver and optional genuine AdobeR PostScript3R drivers.
- Enjoy seamless integration with Windows, Macintosh, Unix and AS/400 environments and a host of standard or optional interfaces to ensure that local network requirements are met.
- Modify queues for print jobs at any time with the Job Function List feature and meet even the most ambitious deadlines.
- Expedite jobs with PDF Direct Print. Users can print PDFs without opening Adobe Acrobat or taxing the network.
- Avoid print bottlenecks with Auto Job Promote. This feature holds a job when a resource is not available such as different paper size and automatically prints the job in the queue.
Management Made Easy
Engineered for maximum convenience, the MP 2852 simplifies administrative tasks — including system management, device monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Access a wide range of system settings including supply levels and job details, assign e-mail notification to key team members, cancel jobs and reboot the system remotely with Web Image Monitor.
- Use Web Smart Device Monitor to configure, monitor and manage your entire fleet of connected Lanier devices — right from your desktop.
- Promote proactive maintenance with automated alerts for low supplies and errors with Auto-Email notification.
- Monitor systems with @Remote. The built-in web-enabled support application automates meter submissions, critical notifications and remote firmware update.