RICOH Aficio MP C 2800
RICOH Aficio MP C 2800
Based on an award-winning design, the fast and versatile RICOH® Aficio® MPC 2800 give your organization an easy, affordable way to bring the power of color to business critical documents. Both deliver high-quality color for vivid results in a wide range of applications and provide fast, precise black & white output. They can be configured with tools to optimize workflow, from scanning and faxing to finishing and color management. That means the Ricoh Aficio MPC 2800 offer an ideal way to make a significant impact on productivity, reduce outsourcing and add convenient multifunctional capabilities to any office.
Superior Speed for Your Workflow
Depend on these go-to systems for exceptional speed and efficiency in any environment, as well as capabilities that reduce turnaround time.
- Complete presentations, spreadsheets and other jobs quickly with output speeds of 28 pages-per-minute for both full-color and black & white documents.
- Get the documents you need faster. The Aficio MPC 2800 deliver the first color copy in just 8.0 seconds or 5.0 seconds for black & white. They also have short warm-up and recovery times from Off/Sleep mode.
- Process large color files and other complex print jobs in record time with a powerful 600 MHz controller, 1 GB RAM and a standard 80 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Support site-specific networking requirements using a variety of standard and optional interfaces. Both systems are also compatible with many operating environments, including UNIX, AS/400, Macintosh and Windows.
Standout Color Quality
Whether you only need occasional color for critical documents or a color device that can handle heavier workloads, the Ricoh Aficio MPC 2800 use patented PxP™ Toner and a powerful print engine to ensure amazing results on every page.
- Generate bold, high-quality color documents with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Reduce the need for expensive outsourcing by enabling your team to get creative and produce more full-color documents in-house.
- Create the right image for your organization. Professional color documents help you gain attention, persuade customers and make key messages more memorable.
Advanced Document Management
The Ricoh Aficio MPC 2800 include advanced scanning, faxing and other capabilities that have become essential elements of daily document workflow.
- Send documents to any destination quickly and easily. Scan-to functions include Scan-to-Email for rapid delivery, Scan-to-Folder for automated archiving, Scan-to-Media (USB/SD) for instant document portability and Scan-to-URL to minimize network traffic.
- Send and receive fax documents electronically with Internet (T.37) faxing, use LAN faxing to transmit faxes directly from a PC without leaving your desk, or distribute documents quickly with IP (T.38) and conventional Super G3 faxing.
- Minimize errors and ensure faxes reach their intended recipients. Both systems detect blank pages and enable users to double-check fax destinations before transmission.
- Print a PDF or JPEG attachment by simply sending an e-mail to the system, using the innovative Mail-to-Print feature.
- Get incoming faxes no matter where you are by redirecting incoming faxes to an e-mail address or network folder. This also eliminates lost hard copy faxes.
- Minimize file size, reduce network traffic and maintain exceptional image quality for scanned color documents with the standard High Compression PDF feature.
Simple and Secure
When you connect the Ricoh Aficio MPC 2800 to your network, you will discover they are highly secure and extremely easy for administrators to manage.
- Handle a long list of common management tasks remotely. Managers can view detailed system information, network settings and supply status right from a standard Web browser.
- Defend against data interception with encrypted PDF transmission, which encrypts PDF data for Scan-to-Email and Scan-to-Folder applications.
- Restrict access to specific system functions (such as scanning or color copying) with several levels of user authentication.
- Protect confidential data. Use the Data Overwrite Security System (DOSS) option to automatically overwrite hard drive data after each copy, scan, fax and print job. Or use optional HDD encryption to protect data even if the hard drive is removed or stolen.